Paranoia is described as, a mental disorder characterised by any of several types of delusions, in which the personality otherwise remains relatively intact.1 One of the strongest delusions of our time is that there is no Creator God. The reason given is that evolution buried Him. Let’s look at some examples.
- Humans and chimps are related. Some even claim there is only a 1% difference between the DNA of the two. Why can any three year old go to the zoo and tell the difference? The delusion causes evolutionists to forget the genetic facts revealed by scientific investigation. There are huge differences that support the Biblical account of creation.2
- There are laws in the UK to prevent criticism of evolution in schools. Next on the agenda is to force private schools to stop teaching creation. 3 Any logical, reasonable person understands if you need to protect evolution from criticism with laws, it cannot be true. Does it need protection because it is just propaganda?
- Carl Sagan made a Cosmos television series in the 1980s. He is famous for his statement, ‘The cosmos is all there is, ever was, or ever will be.’ The series has been updated and is hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson. In the first episode Tyson devoted some time to promote the lie that religion is at war with science. The case of Giordano Bruno, found on Wikipedia, was adapted to spread an erroneous message. 4 The Christian faith was never, and will never be at war with operational science. It is evolution that they disagree with. The makers of the series are so paranoid about the Bible that they are willing to lie about Bruno.
Peter Boghhossian, a professor of philosophy and an avowed atheist, tells us that among others, the Christian faith is a belief without evidence. 5 Nowhere in his book does he discuss the reliable historical documents that separate the Bible from books about other gods. Is he dishonest, or plain paranoid about the Creator God?
It is amazing that we live in an enlightened world, but there is a great effort to suppress knowledge about God and the Bible.
Question: Is the paranoia about the Bible not a strong indication that it is true?
- Collins English Dictionary, HarperCollins Publishers, 2005.
- Ann Gauger, The Mismeasure of Man: Why Popular Ideas about Human-Chimp Comparisons are Misleading or Wrong, March 10, 2014, http://www.evolutionnews.org/2014/03/the_mismeasure083011.html
- P Robinson, The Attack on Biblical Creation in the UK Schools continues, 9 March, 2014, http://creation.com/attack-on-creation-in-schools.
- Casey Luskin, Cosmos with Neil deGrasse Tyson: Same Old Product, Bright New Packaging, March 10, 2014, http://www.evolutionnews.org/2014/03/cosmos_with_nei083031.html.
- P Boghossian, A Manual for Creating Atheists, Pitchstone Publishing Durham, North Carolina, 2013, p 23.