Revelation 21-22 explains that God will renew the universe. Our present temporary earth will become an eternal, supernatural planet. It will be home to the Family, the Triune God (Godhead) and the Bride.
- Our present earth is populated through natural births. The elect will be like angels with no marriages, no births and no deaths for all eternity.
- The people who populate this earth are diverse. The future one will be made up of the chosen ones. They will be unified in Jesus.
- This life is the time of decision when each person has the free will to choose to accept or reject God’s invitation to enter His Kingdom. Eternal joy waits for the Family of God. Eternal payment for the wages of sin waits for those who chose not to let Jesus pay the penalty of sin, namely death.
- This life is a time of turmoil, unrest, pain, death and sickness. Eternal life with God will be love, peace, happiness, joy, fellowship, harmony in the presence of our loving Father and Jesus.
- Now we experience the horrors of war, battles and selfish ambition. Then there will be only loving care for each other.
- This age consists of two opposing spiritual kingdoms. In the age to come, each kingdom has its own territory. The Kingdom of God will be on the gloriously renewed heaven and earth. The kingdom of Satan will be the lake of burning sulphur.
- Now there is faith, hope and love. Then only love will remain.