Anti-Semitism is a huge problem. And a disgrace. Why single out one specific nation for destruction? The history of the Jews is described in the Bible. The following verses describe how impossible it is for any nation, individual, or group to destroy Israel:
# Nobody can destroy Israel (except God).
- “This is what the Lord says, He who appoints the sun to shine by day, and decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar – The Lord Almighty is His Name: ‘Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,’ declares the Lord, ‘will the descendants of Israel ever cease to be a nation before me.” 1 That means God will not turn His back on Israel and leave it to the mercy of its enemies.
- “This is what the Lord says: ‘Only if the heavens above can be measured and the foundations of the earth below be searched out, will I reject all the descendants of Israel because of all they have done,’ declares the Lord.” 2 Nobody has done it yet, it is an impossible task. Which means God will not reject Israel.
- “This is what the Lord says: ‘If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, then my covenant with David my servant – and my covenant with the Levites who are priests ministering before me – can be broken and David will no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne.” 3
- “This is what the Lord says: ‘If I have not established my covenant with day and night and the fixed laws of heaven and earth, then I will reject the descendants of Jacob and David my servant and will not choose one of his sons to rule over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.” 4
- God says if day, night and seasons cease, then it will happen that Jesus will not rule over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is written, ‘In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; He will do what is just and right in the land.’ 5 At present Jesus already sits at the right hand of God. He overcame the enemy on the Cross, and is the Root and Offspring of David. Revelation 22:16
- It is written, “O God, do not keep silent; be not quiet, O God, be not still. See how your enemies are astir, how you foes rear their heads. With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. ‘Come,’ they say, ‘let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more.'” 6 The enemies of Israel fight not against Israel, but against God. God is always the Victor.
Amazing to think that Psalm 83 was written about 3,000 years ago. Till today anti-Semitism is rife. Nobody can destroy God, or the Jews. That is why the followers of Jesus bless the Jews according to Genesis 12:3, ‘I [God] will bless those who bless you [the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob].…’
- Jeremiah 31:35-36
- Jeremiah 31:37
- Jeremiah 33:20-21
- Jeremiah 33:25-26
- Jeremiah 33:15
- Psalm 83:1-4