Dinosaurs almost never fail to captivate people. Their shear size, the mystery surrounding these extinct reptiles, and the efforts of the media to see that there are enough programs to keep dinosaurs in the public eye, are enough to make dinosaurs part of mainstream science.
The public is presented with the ‘fact’ that dinosaurs evolved, ruled the earth and then died out. Obviously all that depends on whether dinosaurs really did evolve? Evolution is spread across the globe as if it is a proven, scientific fact. The problem is, it has never been proven that evolution is true. To claimthat dinosaurs evolved, it is necessary to find some mechanism that would make it possible.
That mechanism has never been found. Evolutionists can bring their cladistics and their ‘proven’ lines of descent as seen in textbooks and computer simulations, but it still doesn’t make evolution true. Mutations are supposed to be the mechanism that added new genetic information for organisms to evolve (genetic information must be added for evolution to be true). Mutations cannot increase information, they only degrade it. This fact is clearly seen in the following experiment and is the death knell of evolution.
Two geneticists, Christiane Nüsslein-Volhard and Eric Wieschaus did mutation experiments on fruit flies.1 The idea was to determine the function of different genes, including the regulatory genes crucial to fly development. For their work they were awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine /Physiology.
They found that except for a few mutants that would not survive in the wild, like ‘short wings,’ ‘curly wings,’ ‘eyeless mutants,’ and the ‘antennapedia mutants,’ all the other ‘mutated’ fruit fly embryos died. The mutations are pathological.
This has led to what is called the Great Darwinian Paradox. To tell it in plain English:
- What you want, you won’t get (mutations that lead to evolutionary change).
- What you get, you don’t want (small scale changes, like colour and size that will not lead to Darwinian evolution).
- Dinosaur development began as a fertilized egg. It then developed into an adult, with millions of cells of many different types, like bone, nerve, muscle, heart cells, et cetera.
- To evolve a new body plan, mutations must occur early in development and must be viable.
- The early acting mutations have never been tolerated in any animals that developmental biologists studied. The organisms died. The same would apply to dinosaurs.
- Mutations late in development only affect superficial character traits. 2
There is no way that dinosaurs could have evolved. There is no such a thing as non dinosaur ancestors. Dinosaurs breed dinosaurs and nothing else. No matter how much evolutionists shout, deride, or insist it is the truth, dinosaurs did not evolve. The only way one can believe it is by becoming a science denier, which is necessary if one is to believe in evolution.
There should have been dinosaurs on the ark. They were part of God’s six day creation, part of the animals that God sent two by two on the ark to survive the flood.
- C Nüsslein-Volhard, E Wieschaus, Mutations affecting Segment Number and Polarity, cited by SC Meyer, Darwin’s Doubt, HarperOne, 2013, p255-262.
- Paul Nelson, as cited by SC Meyer, Darwin’s Doubt, HarperOne, 2013, p 262-264.